This library is a collection of more than 1,000 articles and speeches written by Congressman and 2008 presidential candidate Ron Paul. To understand his ideas, just review what he has written over the past 10 years. The library is provided as a resource for those wishing to gain a greater understanding of Ron Paul’s Freedom Principles:1
- Rights belong to individuals, not groups.
- Property should be owned by people, not government.
- All voluntary associations should be permissible — economic and social.
- The government’s monetary role is to maintain the integrity of the monetary unit, not participate in fraud.
- Government exists to protect liberty, not to redistribute wealth or to grant special privileges.
- The lives and actions of people are their own responsibility, not the government’s.
This site is independently produced by Ron Paul supporters and is not an official Web site for Congressman Ron Paul. This site is not funded by, or affiliated with, the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential campaign.
The Ron Paul Library only includes original content directly written by Ron Paul, or unedited video of Ron Paul’s formal speeches. The library therefore does not include interviews, documentaries or content produced by others. We are always looking for more original Ron Paul content to add to the library, so please email us if you find a document that you feel should be included.
Let us know if :
- you find a broken link on this site,
- have a suggestion for more content to add,
- would like to report an error,
- or just have a comment to make!
Please contact us by email at: